Residential Security Services
Neighborhoods and Gated Communities
Our experience in the security industry has given us a keen understanding of the safety and security needs of suburban neighborhoods and gated communities. Our residential security services can be highly customized to fit the needs, budget, and unique culture of your community. Twin City's residential security officers provide a number of services to residents of gated communities including regular patrols, controlled access, emergency contact and response, and more.
All apartment complexes are different. We assess the safety and security needs of each complex and take your concerns and needs into account. While some apartment complexes require little more that nighttime patrols, others require controlled access through a gate, a staffed concierge desk, public assistance, and more. Our residential security services are personalized to the needs of each one of our clients.
High-Rise and Urban Living
Our residential security services for high-rise apartment homes, lofts, and condos are tailor-made to meet the unique challenges that face these types of buildings. We always begin with an in-depth evaluation of the building's safety and security needs and current security programs. We work closely with building management to ensure that our residential security services meet their specific needs. Our officers provide service ranging from controlled access to regular patrols, from door services to emergency response.
- Regular or irregular patrols, interior and exterior
- Gatekeeper duties
- Enforce all building/complex rules and regulations
- Handle any special circumstances or incidents
- Investigate suspicious persons or vehicles
- Enforce procedures (IDs, badges, etc)
- Maintain log of visitors
- Secure entrances and exits after hours
- Open/close entrances at given hours
- Regular inspections of fire safety equipment
- First response to fire and other emergencies
- Design and implementation of evacuation plans
- Partner with local police and fire departments
Partner with Facility Management
- Daily and monthly incident and activity reports
- Attend routine meetings with management
- Supervise site security staff
- Manage special events